Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Multiple Cover Pages

My usual method to get books on my Aluratek Libre is to buy an ePub, liberate it, and use Calibre to alter justification and margins. I then drag and drop it on to my unit. It seems that Calibre always adds another cover page, even though I am only dropping the ePub, not the jpeg cover file on to the Libre. Is there any way to prevent this? Thanks.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote