Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Rafardeon
Enthusiast
Rafardeon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thought about flattr?

Hi Guys,
thanks a lot for this great software! Have you ever thought about using flattr to collect donations? I'd like to support you but I definitely do not like Paypal...
Cheers, Rafa
Rafardeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You dont have to use PayPal, use your credit card, without creating a paypal account (click the dont have a paypal account link on the paypal payment page).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert