Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
snejsnej
snejsnej began at the beginning.

Device: Nook SimpleTouch
Newpaper showing on Touch, not in Android app

Hi there,

I recently installed the Nook Android app on my Nexus 7 tablet. I have access to all of the books that I purchased at B&N, but the newspaper (Barrons) doesn't show at all. I can access it on my Nook SimpleTouch, but there's nothing on my tablet.

Appreciate any pointers-
Jens
snejsnej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by snejsnej View Post
Hi there,

I recently installed the Nook Android app on my Nexus 7 tablet. I have access to all of the books that I purchased at B&N, but the newspaper (Barrons) doesn't show at all. I can access it on my Nook SimpleTouch, but there's nothing on my tablet.

Appreciate any pointers-
Jens
If you look at the Barrons information on the B&N website, you will see that it is not compatible with Nook for Android.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #3
snejsnej
snejsnej began at the beginning.

Device: Nook SimpleTouch
Many thanks geertm, I didn't see that.
snejsnej is offline   Reply With Quote