Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
Edd666666
Enthusiast
Edd666666 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Anyone deal with Indianic for Ebooks on mobile devices?

HI i received this email from Indianic and would like to know if anyone has had any dealings with them?

We are into eBook publication for Mobile Devices (iPhone/ Android /
Blackberry) and have around 500+ titles already listed on AppStore for sale.

The reason I am writing you this email is to explore possibility of working
jointly with your company to port various ebooks on Mobile Devices (iPhone)
and offer them for sales while we share the percentage of revenues/
royalties.

We have a complete eReader developed for Mobile which can take your existing
digital content and convert them into eBook for mobile device and I can give
you a walk through with features of the same, once I receive your reply on
above proposal.

I would also like if we can schedule a call on above and talk through
further on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
| Mani Shankar l | Business Development Executive
| Indianic LLC

I URL: www.appspublisher.com I (A Division of IndiaNIC LLC)

I Email: Mani.Shankar@indianic.com <nilesh.shah@indianic.com>

I Gtalk: Mani.Shankar@indianic.com

I Skype-mani.shankar.02

I US # +1-310-909-8707
Edd666666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I haven't had any contact with them, but they have a slick website that seems to work well. Not really helpful, I know.

do they reply to e-mails?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
The biggest problem I see is that they call their application eReader which is a name already in use by Fictionwise. They build an executable out of every book which means they really only work on cell phones and they have the reader overhead in every book.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:06 AM   #4
marshal123
marshal123 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Good Infrastructure & they really care

I am working with these guys since last 2 and half months and I have ported around 12 books of my listed through them including few in medical and poetry.

Yesterday news letter from them to us says that they really had a good success at London Book Fair and got lot of contracts signed off on there stand.

http://www.londonbookfair.co.uk/page.../ExhibID=04652

Although I have not read through all the content on there new site http://www.appspublisher.com/ but all they say on "Services" they really provide that all stuff, you need to check that out.

I had asked the same question about eReader which DaleDe points and its just a name of technology which all readers like stanza or iPhone kindle app uses I am not 100% sure if its no proprietary of Fictionwise or any other company.

I also personally don't agree as "reader overhead in every book" as I can clearly see a branding on each of my book title, there model helps a lot as it enables Search and listing of each book and each book gives me free SEO back links.

In a nutshell they have daily sales update for me on there control panel, I can track sales of my individual title and its because each book is listed as individual title and not through free readers, last 2 weeks my 5 books are listed in top 100 paid Apps in Medical category and I am expecting a big payout for this month

Since they have non-exclusive agreement and you can terminate agreement at any point time, i would ask you try them with few titles.

Def.
marshal123 is offline   Reply With Quote