Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #1
Mark Rehorst
was engr, now dentist
Mark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle DXG
Kindle DX black leather cover

I have a black Amazon leather cover for my recently acquired Kindle DXG that I would like to trade for the same cover in a lighter color (no chocolate brown, please). If you have a lighter color cover and would prefer black, lets trade!

Thanks,

Mark Rehorst
Mark Rehorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
Mark Rehorst
was engr, now dentist
Mark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle DXG
I still have it and would still like to make that trade.

Thanks!

Last edited by Mark Rehorst; 01-31-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Mark Rehorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
intelfail
intelfail began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I have a blue m-edge cover for the DX I was about to post in hope for a trade, but then found this post. If you are still looking to trade let me know, I am looking for a case for the DX that opens horizontally not vertically. If interested please send a picture, I attached some photos although the lighting is admittedly bad, so included the image from the m-edge site as well. Please let me know if there's any interest. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-04-13 at 14.56.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	69876   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2011-04-13 at 14.56 #2.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	69877  
intelfail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
kingerg
kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony prs-700, Kindle DX Graphite, Kindle Touch 3G
Do you want to sell it? I'm looking for a DX leather black cover (as long as it's the one that attaches to the side of the Kindle)

Please contact me ASAP.

Thanks
kingerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert