Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
jmb
jmb began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dx
Amazing Amazon New Book

Hey everyone. I was browsin around Amazon's ebook section the other day and came across an author called Kid16. I'm guessing that's his pen name or something. He has this book called Death: The Black Book called 7. Sounds lame, calling a book Death, not very creative, i know. But I was curious anways. I decided to find out more about it so i googled it. Nothing. So i just decided to buy it. It was only about 6 bucks. AMAZING! It's been awhile since I found a good book I could relate to. I was so surprised I haven't heard of it before. I'm guessing not many people have. I think it's a book everyone could enjoy. Check it out http://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Bo...0535570&sr=8-1
jmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
am_mread
Head Goat
am_mread is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Gen 11.
Does JMB=Jordan Michael Bush, the Editor of "Death: The Black Book called 7"?
am_mread is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Why not just say you are the author instead of giving this entire backstory? Too funny!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Kindle again. How very limiting. Oh well, Good Luck with your book, and maybe someday soon it will be available in a format I can use.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello jmb and welcome to MobileRead. We are very excited to have authors join us. If you are the author, it would be polite to simply introduce yourself as the author rather than posting a fictitious "find" at Amazon. You may want to check out the Writer's Corner and see how other authors announce the availability of their book in electronic formats.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
amazon books, cheap book, ebook on amazon, find a great book, new amazing book