Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 11:36 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
FREE/BARGAIN - Audiobooks - 2015

Audiobook Offers --> updated 31 Dec 2015

This is a listing of current downloadable audiobook offers. Geographic restrictions apply, so offers may or may not be available for you. Also note that some of these companies sell multiple formats (MP3, M4B, CD, MP3 CD, etc), so be careful when placing an order.

Master Index

Free Monthly Offers
Christmas Offers
Amz Whispersync (67,823 titles) -- Audible (68,822) -- Kindle Unlim (11,021) --> details
Audible (256,431 titles)
Ambling Books (69,000+ titles)
Audiobooks.com (60,000+ titles)
Big Finish (xx titles)
ChristianAudio (7,097 titles)
Downpour (51,707 titles) --> history
LearnOutLoud (9,400+ titles)
Naxos AudioBooks (xx titles)
Tantor Media (5,009 titles) --> GoodListens
other Audiobook Offers
other Free Audiobooks

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-31-2015 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:37 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Subscription Plans

Audiobook Membership Plans

Audiobook Rental Plans.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-15-2015 at 10:57 AM.
Advert
Old 01-01-2015, 01:06 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally posted by hwlester

A little disappointed they didn't add Dalek Empire 4. I might have bit if they had. I have Dalek Empire 2, Lost Stories Season 1 and The Stageplays on CD. The only thing I would gain from these is Dalek Empire 1 and 3. Good deal for someone who hasn't tried them, though.
I considered getting this bundle; but after checking my libraries, I decided not to. OverDrive has over 600 of these shows and two of my libraries have 90 and 120 of them.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:41 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

ChristianAudio Free Audiobook of the Month -- exp 31 Jan
Quote:
There have been many devotionals written in church history, but few are as strongly Biblical or shine as bright as Morning and Evening by renowned preacher and author C.H. Spurgeon. The penning of Morning and Evening more than 100 years ago became an instant classic and has led Christians worldwide to engage and reflect on faith. Free for the month of January.
Other titles on sale ($4.98) by CH Spurgeon -- exp 31 Jan
  • All of Grace
  • Lectures to my Students
  • We Shall See God
  • Autobiography: The Early Years, v1
  • Autobiography: The Full Harvest, v2
Old 01-01-2015, 06:12 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Day 08 -- 12 Days of Big Finish -- exp 02 Jan
Quote:
On the eighth day of Christmas Big Finish offers you: Doctor Who - Plague of the Daleks - £2.99 - download only for 48 hours

Click here to buy the download version of Doctor Who - Plague of the Daleks for £2.99:

Stockbridge used to be such a lovely place. The loveliest village in all England, according to the guide books. But hardly anyone visits Stockbridge now: a few tourists, a couple of Trust guides, the odd beady-eyed raven.

But something is coming to Stockbridge. Something which turns village cricketers into ravening zombies – a plague such as the Earth has never seen, falling through history from a time when humanity's greatest enemy was a race known as the Daleks.

The Doctor and Nyssa visit Stockbridge for the final time, to confront the terrible secret buried at its heart. The storm clouds are gathering…
Advert
Old 01-01-2015, 06:40 AM   #6
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Happy New Thread!
Old 01-01-2015, 07:19 AM   #7
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Happy New Thread!
And Happy New Year to everyone!
Old 01-01-2015, 08:33 AM   #8
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Free on audible UK - The Child: An Audible Drama

I just found this fab freebie on audible UK. One of their audible dramas starring Rupert Penry-Jones and Emilia Fox.

http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Crime-Th...ook/B00LMFG6DW

FREE PRODUCT: The Child: An Audible Drama

Written by: Sebastian Fitzek
Narrated by: Rupert Penry-Jones, Jack Boulter, Emilia Fox, Stephen Marcus, Robert Glenister
Length: 6 hrs and 56 mins

Unabridged Audiobook

My name is Simon. I'm 10 years old. I'm a serial killer. Robert Stern (Rupert Penry-Jones), a successful defense attorney, doesn't know what lies in store for him when he agrees to meet a new client in a derelict estate on the outskirts of Berlin. Stern is more than surprised, when his old love interest and professional nurse Carina (Emilia Fox) presents him a ten year old boy as his new client. Simon (Jack Boulter), a terminally ill child, who is convinced he has murdered many men in a previous life.

Last edited by bathos; 01-01-2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added link. Possibly. lol
Old 01-01-2015, 09:04 AM   #9
geekaren
geek
geekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one handgeekaren can read with one hand

Device: Oasis (1&2), Voyage, Kindle Touch, iPad Mini 4
Thank you to everyone who posts audiobook deals!!

This probably isn't new for this forum, but here's a link to audiobooks that are currently free on audible.com.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:41 AM   #10
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Here's to another great year of audiobook deals.

Happy New Year's Day Everybody.
Old 01-01-2015, 11:11 AM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
If anyone had an Audible coupon balance from the $10 Verizon promo disappear this morning, even though it was supposed to be good through January 25, give Audible a call. They gave me a new $10 coupon (more than twice as what I had left from the Verizon promo).
Old 01-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #12
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
If anyone had an Audible coupon balance from the $10 Verizon promo disappear this morning, even though it was supposed to be good through January 25, give Audible a call. They gave me a new $10 coupon (more than twice as what I had left from the Verizon promo).
I wonder if I should call - I had $0.65 left and now it's gone
Old 01-01-2015, 06:16 PM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I was down to $0.21, I think.... If I'd had $0.49, though, I'd have had to spend it on a classic...
Old 01-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #14
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I'm not sure why it seems to be amusing that Audible canceled coupon balances, however small. No wonder they keep doing it.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #15
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Mine always vanish now matter what balance at the date they say coupon expire. So I expect that.
Closed Thread