Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
Rainmaker
Zealot
Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by markreidyhp View Post
How do you add a hyperlink between books?
Exactly how I do not know.
I've got some books which DO have hyperlinks (example in the MR library the Sherlock Holmes Omnibus). It work's the same way like a website or a word document.
There is one slight problem which I haven't tried; which using the image as an hyperlink. I've don't know if its possible with kindle.
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #17
markreidyhp
markreidyhp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 [3g]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
Exactly how I do not know.
I've got some books which DO have hyperlinks (example in the MR library the Sherlock Holmes Omnibus). It work's the same way like a website or a word document.
There is one slight problem which I haven't tried; which using the image as an hyperlink. I've don't know if its possible with kindle.
Oh, i know how to hyperlink within books, I thought that someone knew how to hyperlink between books
markreidyhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert