Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #241
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
The first of Bella Andre's very popular self-pubbed Sullivan series is on sale for $0.99 (or $0.59 with vouchercodes40 at Kobo ) This series will soon be released in paperback by Harlequin Mira. I haven't read any of them yet but I see they get consistently good reviews on Goodreads from thousands of ratings.

The Look of Love by Bella Andre (Sullivans #1) Kindle | Kobo
Don't forget you can get the audiobook for $1.99 at Audible if you own the Kindle book.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #242
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
The first of Bella Andre's very popular self-pubbed Sullivan series is on sale for $0.99 (or $0.59 with vouchercodes40 at Kobo ) This series will soon be released in paperback by Harlequin Mira. I haven't read any of them yet but I see they get consistently good reviews on Goodreads from thousands of ratings.
Oh wait!!!
The first 5 titles in the 8 book series are all on sale for $0.99 (usually $4.99 each).

#2 From This Moment On Kindle | Kobo
#3 Can't Help Falling in Love Kindle | Kobo
#4 I Only Have Eyes for You Kindle | Kobo
#5 If You Were Mine Kindle | Kobo

Last edited by apesmom; 01-30-2013 at 12:01 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #243
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good deal if you don't already have them.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #244
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Oh wait!!!
The first 5 titles in the 8 book series are all on sale for $0.99 (usually $4.99 each).

I picked up the ones I don't have.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #245
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
IIRC, #2 was a freebie a year ago.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #246
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
IIRC, #2 was a freebie a year ago.
It was? How did I miss it?!?
Old 01-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #247
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That's the only one I had but I got it as a $0.99 Daily Deal.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #248
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Guess I missed it too. I got #1 for free at some point, but #2 cost me $4.99
Old 01-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #249
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Oh wait!!!

Thanks for posting, grabbed all 5!

Hope all the sickies with the flu are feeling better.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #250
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post

Hope all the sickies with the flu are feeling better.
Somewhat. Although I have a cold not the flu. I have this dry cough I can't get rid of. Cough Syrup isn't working, cough drops either. I can't sleep much because I wake up coughing. I never cough unless something goes down the wrong way. It's driving me nuts. I threw my lower back out coughing so much it hurts to sit.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #251
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Somewhat. Although I have a cold not the flu. I have this dry cough I can't get rid of. Cough Syrup isn't working, cough drops either. I can't sleep much because I wake up coughing. I never cough unless something goes down the wrong way. It's driving me nuts. I threw my lower back out coughing so much it hurts to sit.
That's terrible, I feel so badly for you and I hope it goes away soon.

Saw this link on one of the freebie sites I visit, anybody signed up for this?[Edited to add, looks like you can just visit the main page to see what the daily deals are]

"We find the best deals available on Amazon for your Kindle, to help you find your next great read. Why spend time searching when you can use your time to read instead?

Get FREE and CHEAP Romance novels by best-selling authors you know and love, such as Debbie Macomber, Nora Roberts, Brenda Novak, Barbara Freethy, and be introduced to new favorites along the way! "

Link: http://www.acheapromance.com/subscribe/?t=ai1

Last edited by Blue2u; 01-30-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #252
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Go to the doctor. You might even have a secondary infection like bronchitis or pneumonia--or not. Or they may give you a cough syrup with codeine and I hear tell those work really well.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:44 PM   #253
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Go to the doctor. You might even have a secondary infection like bronchitis or pneumonia--or not. Or they may give you a cough syrup with codeine and I hear tell those work really well.
Can't have Codeine. Whole Family is allergic. If it was bronchitis wouldn't it be mucus coming up with it? Its just a dry cough. My lungs feel fine.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 AM   #254
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Can't have Codeine. Whole Family is allergic. If it was bronchitis wouldn't it be mucus coming up with it? Its just a dry cough. My lungs feel fine.
Walking pneumonia is a dry cough. Definitely needs checking out if it is severe or lasts very long.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #255
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Bronchitis doesn't necessarily mean mucous in the lungs. Nowadays, the first line treatment for bronchitis is asthma treatments either albuterol or xopenex. Most of the time it's caused by a virus so antibiotics don't work. I'm not a doctor but my older son has asthma and my DH is prone to bronchitis.

Hope you feel better.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote