Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
sespr
Enthusiast
sespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankindsespr has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle Paper White
Why am I seeing this in German

When accessing Mobilread's forum some of the text and heading, but not all, appear in German.

What is up with that.

I am viewing this with Firefox 11 on a Windows 7 64 machine.

Here is what shows at the top of this post.

Zurück MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback
Seite neu laden Neues Thema erstellen
sespr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Maybe you've accidentally changed the language. You will find the language option at the very bottom of this page.

Another way is to set it permanently in your Control Panel (-> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Forum Language or Einstellungen ändern -> Verschiedene Einstellungen -> Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche)
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Or if you are too lazy to change your settings, you could always learn German ...
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Or if you are too lazy to change your settings, you could always learn German ...
Smart Alek!

But I'll keep that in mind if my settings ever get changed accidentally.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Maybe you've accidentally changed the language. You will find the language option at the very bottom of this page.

Another way is to set it permanently in your Control Panel (-> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Forum Language or Einstellungen ändern -> Verschiedene Einstellungen -> Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche)
I'm not sure how it happened, but after replying to a post I found myself in the same position. Strangely enough the language under Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche was set to English. I changed nothing but saved anyway and the menu got back to English.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I'm not sure how it happened, but after replying to a post I found myself in the same position. Strangely enough the language under Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche was set to English. I changed nothing but saved anyway and the menu got back to English.
At the bottom left side of the forum you can change the language from English to Deutsch and back. Sometimes this gets bumped on my browser and I have to change it back.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 AM   #7
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
At the bottom left side of the forum you can change the language from English to Deutsch and back. Sometimes this gets bumped on my browser and I have to change it back.
I didn't see that, but I also never scroll that far down.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote