Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Get vivaldirules a bone or better

Our faithful doggie, vivaldirules, hasn't mentioned that his pet human has shared any bones or other treats with him since the hurricane went through his area. Depending upon the soil in his neck of the woods, it may have washed away and taken his lifelong bone collection too.

Therefore as we approach this holiday season, I ask each and every one of you to look deep inside yourself, ask if you are better off than this poor, poor doggie -- this faithful friend -- that has given so much to all of us and yet asked for so little in return.

Look around at all you have and see if you can spare a bone or even a pound of chocolate for this poor unfortunate loyal friend.

(Excess chocolate may be sent to Zeldie, Dixie, Rickie, Debbie.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
this is a vegetarian household (well, except for the cats) so there are no bones lying around, but i could probably dig up some chocolate. but isn't chocolate bad for dogs ?

(other people who could probably be convinced to take in excess chocolate include patricia and nekokami, by the way. not that i'll turn any away. oh, except for white "chocolate", also known as the devil in form of sweets).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I agree that Patricia and Neko are also good people to donate chocolate to; however, I was on a roll with the "ie" endings to the names and could not bring myself to using Pattie and Nekoie or Nekie.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:25 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I agree that Patricia and Neko are also good people to donate chocolate to; however, I was on a roll with the "ie" endings to the names and could not bring myself to using Pattie and Nekoie or Nekie.
oh, i completely agree with you there. it doesn't suit either of them at all.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
This is for my sweet puppy....
Attached Images

DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
"bones",

.... sorry ... you require a doctor ?....

pffft
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:

Look around at all you have and see if you can spare a bone or even a pound of chocolate for this poor unfortunate loyal friend.

(Excess chocolate may be sent to Zeldie, Dixie, Rickie, Debbie.)
Why are you trying to kill VR? He's always been so nice. You know puppies can't eat chocolate. <tsk tsk tsk> Ducks, however *can* eat chocolate.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I'm sure I've seen special dog-safe chocolate, or possibly "chocolate" because I suspect it bears as much resemblance to chocolate as white does.

And if there's any spare chocolate going after everyone else has their share, I'd be happy to deal with the problem
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #9
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I think I've got a lamb shank in the freezer that my Mutant Yorkie will not miss...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
RWood
Technogeezer

Zeldie, I am sure that vivaldirules understands your position and that you do not have any spare bones around the house. However, should any of the children around your building make noise again and you dismember them, please send a bone or two to vivaldirules.

Yes, I do know that chocolate is bad for the average doggie. vivaldirules is far, far from average. (He also uses chocolate, I'm given to understand, as a treat for his pet human. (The same pet human that he spoiled and by getting them a blue button and a fish T-shirt from the Neko Collection of Adorable Madness.)

vivaldirules is also fond of bacon (fully cured please.)
Old 11-14-2008, 02:33 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Zeldie, I am sure that vivaldirules understands your position and that you do not have any spare bones around the house. However, should any of the children around your building make noise again and you dismember them, please send a bone or two to vivaldirules.
brilliant solution !!! vr, keep an eye on your mailbox.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
brilliant solution !!! vr, keep an eye on your mailbox.
I suspect that people would start to be concerned if their children came up missing. even in your neighborhood.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #13
RWood
Technogeezer

Then again, if vivaldirules plays his cards right, he could get a complete collection of new bones if he considers his postal carrier as a treat surrounding the bones.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I suspect that people would start to be concerned if their children came up missing. even in your neighborhood.
well they should have thought of that before they let the little hellions run wild.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #15
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Maybe Ricky could find some spare parts in the freezer, left over from her autopsies...
But I'm sure that VR would appreciate some bacon.

What do Woods like?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue one next to the fish, bone, chocolate, doggie, giving, hurricane, kingdom of bacon and bone, rfid, unutterable silliness, vivaldirules