Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #106
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoc View Post
I"m just trying to synch underlines/highlights and bookmarks between my older Kindle and my Fire (synching last page read seems to work). Can you tell me exactly what to do?

kdoc
If they're sideloaded books you can't sync anything else.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #107
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Make sure you are sending feedback to Amazon via the feedback app on the Fire demanding they give the Fire access to the Personal Document cloud.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #108
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Make sure you are sending feedback to Amazon via the feedback app on the Fire demanding they give the Fire access to the Personal Document cloud.
Good point. I've been sending feedback as I encounter things.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #109
nickinev
Enthusiast
nickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the rough

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 1, K4, and Kindle Fire
Earlier today I was having trouble even getting my Amazon books to sync. I deregistered and reregistered my Fire and my K4 (I also did a factory reset on the k4) and now all of my books are syncing fine. Lets hope they stay that way!

The only bad things about deregistering the Fire is I lost all my web bookmarks and some of my sideloaded books. Oh well, I got syncing!
nickinev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #110
ereaderCanada
ereaderCanada began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Highlight/bookmark syncing

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankz View Post
The bookmarks and highlighting are not going to sync for books not bought on Amazon.

If highlights and bookmarks won't work for side loaded documents/books on the kindle ecosystem is there any other ebook ecosystem that does provide this functionality?
ereaderCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #111
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereaderCanada View Post
If highlights and bookmarks won't work for side loaded documents/books on the kindle ecosystem is there any other ebook ecosystem that does provide this functionality?
None that I'm aware of.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote