Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
BNoye
BNoye began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad v2
Iliad v2 Travel Hub connector

I did some searches... hopefully someone can tell me where I can buy a travel hub to Iliad connector for connecting AC to my v2 without my hub.

Love the unit, but unless I've got a power/charger at work and at home... and I ALWAYS forget the *&%$&^#$ travel hub.

So, looking to provide myself the option!

Any/all help is appreciated. North America souce is preferred, but for such a small part, am willing to buy anywhere.
BNoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
willyloco
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNoye View Post
I did some searches... hopefully someone can tell me where I can buy a travel hub to Iliad connector for connecting AC to my v2 without my hub.

Love the unit, but unless I've got a power/charger at work and at home... and I ALWAYS forget the *&%$&^#$ travel hub.

So, looking to provide myself the option!

Any/all help is appreciated. North America souce is preferred, but for such a small part, am willing to buy anywhere.
Have a look at
http://www.selexyzebooks.nl/product/...ad-travel-hub/
Advert
Old 08-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #3
BNoye
BNoye began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad v2
Thanks! I've actually found sources for the travel hub (and ordered a spare). Really though, I'm just looking for the connector itself. My old Thinkpad power supply has the proper voltage/amperage so if I can just solder on new connectors, I'll have the best of all worlds!
BNoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
abq254
abq254 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyloco View Post
Unfortunately, they only deliver to the Netherlands. I am looking for a travel hub and if anyone knows of any sources that may still have them and ship to Germany and/or the US, I would greatly appreciate it.
abq254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:34 AM   #5
dima_tr
Groupie
dima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-books

Device: Iliad v2, DR800S (inlove)
http://www.jongbloed.nl/Boek/iLiad-T...b-9312126.aspx
Germany - 8 Eur, US - 25 Eur
dima_tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert