Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #61
chlorine
Addict
chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Dragon Wing - Margaret Weis
Seeing that you list a Kindle as your device, I guess you bought it from amazon? This is a series I'm considering buying but it seems not be available in a format I can read.
Books on board seems to have it all, but in ePub, and fictionwise seems to be adding the books slowly, starting from the last books, so it looks that it will be some months before the provide Dragonwing.
So if per chance you bought your copy as mobipocket, I'd like to know from which store!
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:59 AM   #62
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorine View Post
Seeing that you list a Kindle as your device, I guess you bought it from amazon? This is a series I'm considering buying but it seems not be available in a format I can read.
Books on board seems to have it all, but in ePub, and fictionwise seems to be adding the books slowly, starting from the last books, so it looks that it will be some months before the provide Dragonwing.
So if per chance you bought your copy as mobipocket, I'd like to know from which store!
Cyberread has all of them except book 4 (don't know why ) in Mobi and
worth $7.99 each
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #63
chlorine
Addict
chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Cyberread has all of them except book 4 (don't know why ) in Mobi and
worth $7.99 each
Ah, I didn't know about cyberread. Thanks a lot for the information.
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #64
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Indeed - I did purchase from Amazon.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #65
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:

Diesel eBooks has it as Mobipocket
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #66
geneven
Member Retired
geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.geneven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N800, N810, Kindle 2
Suckered in by my recent Kindle 2 acquisition, and ignoring my Nokia N800 and N810, which I'm using for other things than book reading, I stampeded to Amazon and bought a new bio of FDR by Jean Edward Smith, a new translation of War and Peace, The Angle Experiment by James Patterson (free or nearly free), Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson (free or nearly free), Outline of History (free), The White Tiger (a novel) by Aravind Adiga, and completed reads of Four Days in November and Little Women, among other things.

I can't keep doing this, because I'll run out of room on my Kindle and money in my bank.

I also downloaded stuff from my ancient Audible audiobook account, mainly Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow.
geneven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #67
ClintBrauer
Enthusiast
ClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litter

Device: Readius
I bought (from myself) IOUSA. Just about finished...review forthcoming with discount code.

As if we didn't already know...US is in a heap of financial trouble. Sheesh.

Haven't had much time to read in past week or so thanks to all sorts of silly little problems with CyberRead relaunch and a truck ton of consulting. Grumble. Grumble.
ClintBrauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:11 AM   #68
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintBrauer View Post
I bought (from myself) IOUSA. Just about finished...review forthcoming with discount code.

Haven't had much time to read in past week or so thanks to all sorts of silly little problems with CyberRead relaunch and a truck ton of consulting. Grumble. Grumble.
I've been wanting to read that but it wasn't available on the Sony store and my library didn't have it.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #69
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintBrauer View Post

I have the hardcopy that I was sent as a promotion. Since my e-queue is so long, I haven't even looked at it yet. I may consider getting it and will put it in my "get in the near future" queue. Thanks for the heads up about the e-version.
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote