Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #46
Snowman
Zealot
Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 5, Kindle K3, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Horne View Post
Now have $170 of micropay credit.. just dont ask... the reader is only 2 weeks old.... oh well I'm sorted for the rest of the year
My own experience makes me say that I doubt that very much. Perhaps you could come back in 6 months and confirm?

Snowman
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #47
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
With FW's very frequent large discounts that only apply to cash/paypal purchases, I can't help feeling like I'm paying a premium if I use Micropay, even though the "free" Buywise club membership left me with quite a bit of it. Not quite so free, perhaps...
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #48
Snowman
Zealot
Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 5, Kindle K3, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
With FW's very frequent large discounts that only apply to cash/paypal purchases, I can't help feeling like I'm paying a premium if I use Micropay, even though the "free" Buywise club membership left me with quite a bit of it. Not quite so free, perhaps...
FW did a sale near the end of last year that gave a large discount whether paying by micropay or cc/paypal. I managed to get my balance from >>$300 down to about 0.70.

Since then, however, the balance has again gone well over $100. *Sigh*

Snowman
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote