Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
StDo
Translating Calibre...
StDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with others

Device: [PRS-500], PB360
PRS-500 (not updated) located in Germany

Hi there.

I'd like to sell my Sony PRS-500. I bought it in August 2007 from the USA. It has not been updated, because I do not want to send it to Texas (too much effort). Comes with all standard accessories.

Buyers from the EU are preferred.

Any questions left? And do not forget to tell me what kind of price you have in mind!

Last edited by StDo; 01-10-2010 at 08:45 AM.
StDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Just a quick question. How long its battery lasts?
Almost 2,5 years old...
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
StDo
Translating Calibre...
StDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with others

How should I check how long the battery lasts. Are there any objective tests?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by StDo View Post
How should I check how long the battery lasts. Are there any objective tests?
No. There is what's called subjective judgment. Please recall how often you've had to give your Reader a charge. This is what your potential buyer is trying to find out about this unit.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks, Don!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
StDo
Translating Calibre...

Uhm, I had the reader once a month charging, I do not know how many page turns I did in these months.

I haven't been reading for the last two months, so I'll check it out again this weekend.

I hope that helps for the moment.

Is there an option to check the battery cycles?

Tags
prs 500, sony