Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-27-2019, 11:41 PM   #1
eohhh
eohhh began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Any Recommended Stands for Onyx Boox Max 2?

Hi,

I've found some old threads about stands for Onyx Boox. However, it seems that the recommended ones are no longer available now. In addition, I am in the US, so I prefer to purchase the item from US suppliers such as Amazon so that it would be easier for return, etc.

I am wondering if there are any recommendations? Or should I just go with the official stand?

Thanks a lot!
eohhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:40 AM   #2
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Hello,

Look at this threads : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...light=abovetek, https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=312845 you may find some answers.

I took this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B06...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it fits the Max2. you can surely find it in the US

Denis
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2019, 06:38 AM   #3
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
Hello, you could order the official stand from Amazon Boox stores and that will work well.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote