Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-26-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
what's the name of the built in e-reader?

I don't have an e-reader installed and when I click on an azw3 file it opens it in an e-reader. I don't see an e-reader listed in the apps. So I'm assuming that there's a built in e-reader. I want to report a problem with it on their forums.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:06 PM   #2
tommyer
Connoisseur
tommyer began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox i62ml; boox note
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
So I'm assuming that there's a built in e-reader.
I take it for you having some Boox Note device; reading in the forum about it and the usual procedure with Onyx Boox tells me that the app is called Neo Reader. There are alternatives, but not many viable ones as far as I know. Neo Reader is custom made and generally said to be the best for the Onyx Boox devices. Search in the forum for it. You should find a lot.
tommyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2019, 06:03 PM   #3
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyer View Post
reading in the forum about it and the usual procedure with Onyx Boox tells me that the app is called Neo Reader. There are alternatives, but not many viable ones as far as I know.
There are a number of other reading apps which work well on the new Onyx devices. My favourite is Moon+ Reader Pro. However, I have several others installed as well and they all work fine for reading.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:57 PM   #4
tommyer
Connoisseur
tommyer began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox i62ml; boox note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
There are a number of other reading apps which work well on the new Onyx devices. My favourite is Moon+ Reader Pro. However, I have several others installed as well and they all work fine for reading.
Alright then, sorry for posting some misinformation here.
tommyer is offline   Reply With Quote