Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-26-2019, 04:57 AM   #1
holger.nestmann
holger.nestmann began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note / Tolino Shine 3HD
Link Notes from alternative Launcher

Hi all,

I use alternative launchers, as I rather work with Apps vs the document based approach of the default launcher.

Since firmware 2.x.x I don't seem to see to see the notes app as a launchable app in alternative launchers such as Nova. I can create an activity which creates a new scribble, but I can't launch the app in the notes view.

Does any of you have the same requirement and might have solved that? Thank you
Holger
holger.nestmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:08 AM   #2
Jayjee
Connoisseur
Jayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beautyJayjee does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Same here - same setup, same requirement, same observation.

/Jan
Jayjee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert