Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Anybody is going to attend E-Book Summit on this week in NYC?

Here is the link to the event: http://www.mediabistro.com/ebooksummit/program.asp
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Wow, that sounds so fun!! But, alas, no...not even going to CES anymore these days and that is only a few hour drive from here in CA or about 45mins on a puddle jumper flight out of Santa Barbara. BTW, ya otta post in the news & commentary section....unless there is already a thread in there.

But really after reading the schedule, it looks genuinely interesting. Lots of good topics as well as speakers.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
well... I couldn't make it... I SO WISH I COULD!
All because there are only 24, not 48 hours in the day! today I had to play a most pleasant role of the babysitter with my baby-daughter... and tomorrow I'll have to be in two places in one day NYC and DC... Only because somebody invented these 24, not 48 hours in a day, I can't squeese this conference in my schedule.
next time... maybe next life...
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote