Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #46
Laurentiu
Connoisseur
Laurentiu has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iPad 2, Sony PRS-600 (no longer used)
After numerous e-mails exchanged back and forth, I still have the same issue. I lost a book which I had on hold, because I could not download it. The library says I should contact Overdrive, and Overdrive says the matter should clear by itself in a few days. Meanwhile, it's been a week and nothing has changed.

If one cannot return the book prior to the expiry date, then I consider this as a major flaw of the system. What if I can read faster than a book in three weeks? What if I don't like to book and I want to return it? Nobody was able to answer these questions.
Laurentiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #47
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Not much going on in Texas.

I'm shocked and dismayed that the Dallas Public Library has zero ebooks! It appears that no libraries in Texas, with eboooks, offer more than 300 total. Also, the selection is the same at each library.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert