Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Glo Vs Kobo Touch Sizes (Want to use my Skindigital cover)

Having very recently bought a nice Skindigital cover for my Kobo Touch I was wondering if the case would fit the Kobo Glo.

I know the Glo is basically the same width and thickness but the height is 8mm less.

Looking at the photos the home page button is missing or moved, if it's missing, fine, if it's moved, hmmm.

Also anybody where the Micro USB port on the Glo is?

Steve
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
The 360 degree view movie of the Glo seems to show the SD slot in the same place: http://www.kobo.com/koboglo

I think they removed the home button. The only new placement is the light switch... a button right next to the on/of slider.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
From the specs, the Glo is 114mm x 157mm x 10mm and the Touch is 114mm X 165mm x 10mm. From the pictures, I think the 8mm is from the bottom. But, the top bevel might be a little slimmer on the Glo.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Oooh no, if it's from the bottom then the case will not fit the Glo.

Last edited by Chocky; 09-25-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote