Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
patboulet
patboulet began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab 10.1
same formatting

Hello
Could you tell me how to make all the comments of my database have the same formatting ?
Thanks
patboulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by patboulet View Post
Hello
Could you tell me how to make all the comments of my database have the same formatting ?
Thanks
A don't think there is a Bulk way to do this.
There is a (Red) remove formatting 'X' for the comments window of a single title.

When I add titles, I give each book TLC and avoid 'Bulk' (automatic) downloads for mainly for this type of reasons.
I edit out 'About Author' sections (IMHO, that should belong in the Author DB, Raves (Who believes those anyway?) and anything else that is not specific to that TITLE.
I am a 'Joe Friday' type. Just the facts
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert