Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 08-13-2007, 05:01 AM   #1
miyami
miyami began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin v8
V3 in my hand

]I just received my V3 today. You know waht? 330 bucks is really worth it. The cover, format, weight, screenlooks and feels great. I already test PDF, TXT, DOC, HTML, MP3, all of them works fine. and my 2G SD card works well. I am going to learn more about my V3. Any thing new I will let you guys know.
miyami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:50 AM   #2
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyami View Post
]I just received my V3 today. You know waht? 330 bucks is really worth it. The cover, format, weight, screenlooks and feels great. I already test PDF, TXT, DOC, HTML, MP3, all of them works fine. and my 2G SD card works well. I am going to learn more about my V3. Any thing new I will let you guys know.
Please post a more detailed review, with screenshots
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
How well does the V3 handle paper sized PDF with such a small screen? Does it allow zooming and panning?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Oh, yes, let us see some pictures.
I need to get my hand on one Where do you live?
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
miyami

I got some pictures , check it out. the two pictures are show in different zoom. This device may read PDF in different size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	V3_1.1.jpg
Views:	2080
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	4835   Click image for larger version

Name:	V3_3.3.jpg
Views:	2355
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	4836   Click image for larger version

Name:	V3_2.2.jpg
Views:	1841
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	4837  

Last edited by miyami; 08-14-2007 at 07:30 AM.
Advert
Old 08-13-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyami View Post
I got some pictures , check it out. the two pictures are show in different zoom. This device may read PDF in different size.
ok, you have pictures. Where are they?

When you say different sizes you mean like zoom in so the margin is removed or do you mean zoom in and then pan?
Old 08-14-2007, 02:35 AM   #7
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
If you want to upload the images, click on "Go Advanced".

There is a button "Manage Attachments", which will allow you to upload images on the forum. JPGs may only be 1MB maximum.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:09 AM   #8
LVD
Connoisseur
LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

V3Black

V3Black_b
LVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:51 AM   #9
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Did anyone read the text on that screen?

Say miyami, how about a picture of a pdf with graphics?

It's uncanny how this device's functions display has a family resemblance with the Sony.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:52 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

LVD, do you have any photos showing how the V3 handles US Letter sized PDF?
Old 08-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
|2eason
Connoisseur
|2eason is on a distinguished road

Device: Tatung Tablet
Congratz miyami. Do you think you can show us how it handles a pdf with mixed content? Here, try something like this;
http://www.pcpower.com/products/assets/T1KWSR/specs.pdf

Last edited by |2eason; 08-15-2007 at 12:31 PM.
|2eason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:28 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by |2eason View Post
Congratz miyami. Do you think you can show us how it handles a pdf with mixed content? Here, try something like page 5 of this;
http://www.futurecb.com/doc/SUNON/SU...0535AEV1-8.PDF
Link is broken.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:27 PM   #13
mogui
eNigma
mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.

Device: HTC G1 Android FBReader
Looks good! Did you buy it in China?
mogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:29 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Just tried the PDF link again. It works now.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:54 PM   #15
miyami

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogui View Post
Looks good! Did you buy it in China?
All right ! I will post more pictures( pdf with graphics).
I order from their Web
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...tail.asp?id=41