Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-08-2013, 04:44 AM   #1006
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
My review of a hard science-fiction short story from the anthology Edge of Infinity called The Deeps of the Sky by Elizabeth Bear. Check back on 2/12 for my interview with her!

http://joehempel.wordpress.com/2013/...bear/#more-565

The story can be read FREE in its entirety here:
http://io9.com/5971160/sky+mining-is...es-its-suicide
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #1007
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I've created a sale for one of my books.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #1008
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Deadly Memories is featured - Awesome Romance Novels

You can see it here: http://awesomeromancenovels.blogspot...m-richter.html

Thanks for looking,
Pam

UK for Deadly Memories: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #1009
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's official.....we're growing...moved to our own domain.

www.topoftheheapreviews.com

I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but we'll get there!
Old 02-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #1010
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
It's official.....we're growing...moved to our own domain.

www.topoftheheapreviews.com

I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but we'll get there!
Lookin' good, Joe!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #1011
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Lookin' good, Joe!
Thank you...things are just getting started, so I'm happy to finally move to my own domain and stuff like that.

BTW, I'll be e-mailing you soon....I gots some questions for ya for a Tuesday Ten segment in late March, early April.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #1012
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Since I haven't posted it before, I'll throw down a link to my personal blog:

http://jonathanagarrett.wordpress.com/

I mainly just talk about specifically what I'm currently writing, but I'll occasionally go off on a tangent about writing in general. It's also got links and things to all the books I've got available for purchase.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #1013
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New review up!

Taking the Highway is a science fiction thriller from a writing duo that has already impressed me with their last two novels. The third one is also great. Have a read of the review:

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...y-by-m-h-mead/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #1014
jhempel24
Wizard

First review on the new domain! Great book that has an interesting twist on the illegal fight scene, Blood & Sawdust by Jason S. Ridler

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/blood...ason-s-ridler/
Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #1015
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Nothing updated, nothing changed, just endlessly plugging.

I have a thing or two I may put up soon though...

Mansions of the Mind - http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.com/
and
The Bleeding Edge - http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/

My poetry/writing site - http://www.kacweb.com/poems/index.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #1016
JLH3
JLH3 began at the beginning.

Not sure if I'm shared my facebook page yet - those kinds of things tend to slip your mind when you're on more than one message board.

Anyway, it's here...

Like it, don't like it...write on the wall, don't write on the wall...whatever strikes your fancy.
JLH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #1017
jhempel24
Wizard

My interview with Hugo Award-winner Elizabeth Bear is now live!

She's a VERY busy lady!!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/tuesd...lizabeth-bear/

Oh: And we are now on the twitter @topheapreviews

Last edited by jhempel24; 02-12-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #1018
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
My interview with Hugo Award-winner Elizabeth Bear is now live!

She's a VERY busy lady!!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/tuesd...lizabeth-bear/

Oh: And we are now on the twitter @topheapreviews
Thanks! Busy is good but...some people seem to over-do it.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:19 AM   #1019
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks! Busy is good but...some people seem to over-do it.
Yeah, 50,000 words??? That's crazy talk!!

Oh and next week, Bram Stoker Award-winner and Mobileread user John Everson will be stopping by for the Tuesday Ten!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #1020
kennyc

Quote:
Yeah, 50,000 words??? That's crazy talk!!
and it of course makes me wonder at the quality of the result.

as they say Corinthian leather takes time. They do say that don't they?

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing