Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
rgd
rgd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 Reader
Talking Another Happy Sony Reader Owner

Yes!!!
I went to the SonyStyle store today and bought the blue Sony Reader. I am a happy camper

It is charging now. I can't wait to start playing with this puppy!

I got a lot of good information on this forum and some real helpful answers from you fine members. So thanks everyone!
rgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Glad you got your 505. I think you'll really enjoy it and we have a lot of good free books here that are well formatted. So go download and enjoy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
wmrawls
Connoisseur
wmrawls began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Dell Axim X50V
I have had mine a week, some good and some not so good experiences I am marking up to inexperience. I love the visual aspects after reading on my Dell Axim so long there is a huge improvement. Time and usage will tell how happy I am with it in the long run, but so far so good.
wmrawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:17 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What experiences are you finding not so good?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:29 AM   #5
wmrawls
Connoisseur
wmrawls began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Dell Axim X50V
Mostly dealing with setting up the groups. And when changing out the cards I have had some issues with error messages when trying to access the books on the card again.
Nothing I can't figure out but it was not as intuitive as I thought it would be.
wmrawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert