Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
JayW88
JayW88 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Made in USA IPhone 4 Carbon Fiber Case

Just signed up for the kickstarter site to back a new Iphone case hopefully coming out. It looks very nice and even has a unique silent button which is actually a switch. I found out about kickstarter thru a friend and now i got lost on it looking at all the new Iphone creations.

If you get a chance check out the Opsideo F4 Iphone case

JayW88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
This sure does smell like spam to me...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
By the time this case comes out the iPhone 5 will be out. Too little too late.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
JayW88
JayW88 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
This sure does smell like spam to me...
I think not spam! I was totally serious. Yea thats what i read up on was that once it is released the Iphone 5 will be out. Would be nice to know what the 1iphone 5 case will be like who knows they might use this same design as the 4
JayW88 is offline   Reply With Quote