Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 09-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Calibre2Opds Not Reading Ratings

Calibre2OPDS is not picking up all my book ratings. When I generate a catalog it say most of my books are unrated. In reality, on a small percentage of my books are unrated.

In Calibre I show 4651 total books:
1 book rated 1
2984 books rated 3
1410 books rated 4
12 books rated 5
244 unrated books

In my Calibre2OPDS generated catalog it shows 4399 books:
1 book rated 1
305 books rate 3
1293 books rated 4
11 books rated 5
2,789 books unrated

My Settings:

Last edited by edbro; 09-27-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Add settings Pic
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If you could please raise a bug report at http://calibre2opds.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issues and attach the following:
  • The metadata.db file from your calibre library
  • the log file from your last run
then I can look to see if I can reproduce your results (and thus work out the fix).

I do not use ratings in my own library, so I do not have a none-trivial library that has meaningful rating values in it to test this feature against. I am guessing that there is some fault that is data related and with an example to find it I can easily fix it when found.

Last edited by itimpi; 09-28-2012 at 09:04 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert