Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
MCavacini
MCavacini began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Exclamation Kindle 2 For Sale - Only $99! [Bidding price starts at this price]

Hi,

My Amazon Kindle 2 is up for sale on eBay.

It's in excellent condition and is starting at only $99 with FREE shipping!

Thanks for checking it out!

http://tinyurl.com/25q8vs6

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-03-2010 at 07:06 PM.
MCavacini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ALL MEMBERS:

Please see our stickies.

Marc
(Moderator)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
He has an ad over on KindleBoards too and is brand new to the Boards.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #4
MCavacini

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
ALL MEMBERS:

Please see our stickies.

Marc
(Moderator)
Sorry about that Marc. Don't worry, I'm not a SPAM Bot. I'm a human who loves the Kindle. I'm just looking to get rid of my old model because I'm upgrading to the new one at the end of the month. To prove this, I've now added FREE shipping to my Kindle on eBay.

Thanks for understanding and have a great night!
Old 08-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I hate those tinyurl links... I never click them because I truly never know what I am clicking on
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2010, 01:14 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I hate those tinyurl links... I never click them because I truly never know what I am clicking on
Here is the actual link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9#ht_668wt_926
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Want to sell it to me for the $99? I can paypal you as soon as you tell me
Old 08-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #8
MCavacini

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Want to sell it to me for the $99? I can paypal you as soon as you tell me
I can't do that now. Someone already bid on the item, and nearly 10 people are watching it. There are less than 3 days left to bid, get yours in now and you might win it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9#ht_668wt_926
Old 08-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
rcuadro
Wizard

You can cancell the bid and then end the auction if you wanted to If you do the consider it sold. I need to get one for my sis in law lol