Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
2 questions about rooted Nook Color

When an application is downloaded (Kindle for Android, say), where does it end up in the file system?
Or
How can I side load files to Kindle for Android?
Or
Help!!!!
slm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
1. No idea.

2. What I've done. I created a folder on a microSD card called "kindle", in that folder I created another one called Documents. Then I put my files in both folders on the microSD card (I didn't know which should be used). They were picked up by the Kindle application after the restart.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
jenniren
Nook Newb
jenniren began at the beginning.

Device: Alienware MX11, Droid 2, Nook Color
I am having the same problem. Finally found a website to download Dolphin Browser HD 4.3 (The Android Market didn't have that version) and it downloaded - but where is it? I rebooted hoping it would show up in my apps drawer but I can't find it anywhere. I would look in the downloads folder, but where the heck is it? Frustrating!
jenniren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
I am pretty new to the Nook but all applications that I have downloaded from the Market appeared in the "extras" after a restart. slm was asking where they are installed in the file system, that I don't know.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
jenniren
Nook Newb
jenniren began at the beginning.

Device: Alienware MX11, Droid 2, Nook Color
All mine from the market did the same, but this was from a website and it stated it had downloaded. I guess what I meant was I am also having trouble finding files, downloads etc... within the nook. Would root explorer help me find things like that? I am all for anything that makes my life easier lol.
jenniren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #6
PegS
Connoisseur
PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NOOKcolor
It's under system/apps. However, if you're just looking for it, you may need to reboot before it shows up in your Extras screen.
PegS is offline   Reply With Quote