Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #1
pimpoum
Enthusiast
pimpoum began at the beginning.

Device: none
finereader training

Hi all,

I'm using finereader to OCR my scans but I'm a bit perplexed about the way to use the pattern training function.

Is it something that ou should use the whole way through the document? or should you perform it until it makes less mistakes, and then let the OCR do the job?

Any tips about this functionality will be greatly appreciated!

thanks!
pimpoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
yeah you should do it until it makes Less Mistakes then let it do its Job
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert