Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #121
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Where are the details for this offer, please?
http://www.audible.com/int/exc/
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:25 PM   #122
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I currently don't have any credits and it has a link to buy 3 credits.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #123
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmonster View Post
I currently don't have any credits and it has a link to buy 3 credits.
I usually get links like that once I spend my last credit, but this time I'm getting nothing. The BOGO offer banner has disappeared too since I have no more credits.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #124
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Thank you.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:24 AM   #125
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
You could call them and tell them you want to purchase more credits to qualify for the sale and see if they will sell them to you.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #126
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Any chance anyone could post today's choices? Can't decide if I should add more credits or not...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #127
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Any chance anyone could post today's choices? Can't decide if I should add more credits or not...

FICTION:

The Kitchen House: A Novel - Kathleen Grissom
Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
1984: New Classic Edition - George Orwell
Locked On - Tom Clancy , Mark Greaney
The Last Coyote: Harry Bosch Series, Book 4 - Michael Connelly
Defending Jacob: A Novel - William Landay
A Dog's Purpose: A Novel for Humans - W. Bruce Cameron
Faith of the Fallen: Sword of Truth, Book 6 - Terry Goodkind
Innocent Traitor: A Novel of Lady Jane Grey - Alison Weir
You're Next - Gregg Hurwitz
Treachery In Death - J. D. Robb
Crime and Punishment (Recorded Books Edition) - Fyodor Dostoevsky
The Persimmon Tree - Bryce Courtenay
Dexter by Design - Jeff Lindsay
Fire Study - Maria V. Snyder
Animal Farm - George Orwell
Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
Tangled Threads: Elemental Assassin, Book 4 - Jennifer Estep
Skin Tight - Carl Hiaasen
Succubus on Top: Georgina Kincaid, Book 2 - Richelle Mead
The Silent Girl: A Rizzoli and Isles Novel - Tess Gerritsen
Rising Tides: Destroyermen, Book 5 - Taylor Anderson
The Unlikely Spy - Daniel Silva
Cry, the Beloved Country - Alan Paton
Gateway - Frederik Pohl
Rain Storm: John Rain Thrillers - Barry Eisler
Mad Mouse - Chris Grabenstein
The Whistling Season - Ivan Doig
That Hideous Strength - C.S. Lewis
Irresistible - Susan Mallery
All the King's Men - Robert Penn Warren
The White Dragon: Dragonriders of Pern - Anne McCaffrey
Moonlight Road - Robyn Carr
The Heroes - Joe Abercrombie
Honor's Splendour - Julie Garwood
In Bed with a Highlander - Maya Banks

NON-FICTION:

Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World’s Most Wanted Hacker - Kevin Mitnick , William L. Simon
Columbine - Dave Cullen
Free to Choose: A Personal Statement - Milton Friedman , Rose Friedman
Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde - Jeff Guinn
Jefferson's War: America's First War on Terror, 1801-1805 - Joseph Wheelan
The Pixar Touch: The Making of a Company - David A. Price
The Law of Success: From the Master Mind to the Golden Rule (in Sixteen Lessons) - Napoleon Hill
Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide - Nicholas D. Kristof , Sheryl WuDunn
Basic Economics, Fourth Edition: A Common Sense Guide to the Economy - Thomas Sowell
Aftershock: The Next Economy and America’s Future - Robert Reich
No Simple Victory: World War II in Europe, 1939-1945 - Norman Davies
Empire of Liberty: A History of the Early Republic - Gordon S. Wood
The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill, Volume II: Alone, 1932-1940 - William Manchester
Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey through His Son's Meth Addiction - David Sheff
Basic Economics: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy - Thomas Sowell

Last edited by AnemicOak; 02-25-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #128
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you!

Decisions, decisions. I get another credit tomorrow, but the choices will have changed...
Old 02-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #129
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Thank you!

Decisions, decisions. I get another credit tomorrow, but the choices will have changed...
Is everyone's Credit day the same? I get two tomorrow too. I just assumed it was different for everyone.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #130
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Is everyone's Credit day the same? I get two tomorrow too. I just assumed it was different for everyone.
Your credit day is based on the day of the month when you signed up. Mine is the 7th of the month.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #131
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Your credit day is based on the day of the month when you signed up. Mine is the 7th of the month.
That's what I thought. We must of signed up on the same day then.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #132
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
That's what I thought. We must of signed up on the same day then.
Great minds, etc....

So, I'll probably get more credits, so I can get the Ivan Doig (school-chum of hubby and writes about the area they grew up). Any other hot tips/recommendations?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #133
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Great minds, etc....

So, I'll probably get more credits, so I can get the Ivan Doig (school-chum of hubby and writes about the area they grew up). Any other hot tips/recommendations?
I signed up for Audible membership after I saw a pic of Katherine Heigl on a One For The Money poster and learned of the movie that was opening that day.
I couldn't see paying $10 for the ebook when I didn't know if I would like the author. So I googled for a cheap used physical copy and Google sent me to a one of those join audible trial deals so I got One For the Money for Free Audible version. Months later I upgraded my membership to Platinum.

Who knew this would lead me to read every book in the series then going back and listening to every Plum Audio book my Library had. I've never read a series with that many books in less then one months time. I'm am slowly collecting the series in ebook and Audible formats.

From there I discovered Xe Sands and Lorelei King and was officially hooked on Audiobooks.

Right now I an listening to Cowboy Takes a Bride by Lori Wilde narrated by C.J. Critt. She has come a long way since doing One For the Money. Critt is not a favorite of mine but she is doing a decent job on this series.

I see nothing today that interests me in the Bogo Sale. Maybe tomorrow...

Last edited by Blossom; 02-25-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #134
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
LOL, mine's tomorrow too.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #135
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Downpour has a 25% off sale on 422 titles of this year's Audie Awards finalists and past winners.

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote