Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
mollie38
Connoisseur
mollie38 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505 Kindle 3gwifi
Calibre and Pocketbook iq701

I gave my daughter my old Sony 505 when I bought my Kindle, but now she has decided to get her ownreader and has been looking at the pocketbook iq701, will she be able to use Calibre I think I read somewhere that you couldn't, maybe I am wrong and was getting confused with something else.
mollie38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
There's a list of supported devices in the FAQ. The iq doesn't seem to be supported, however, it's easy to add it.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It should be fine, as long as the PB connects to the computer as disk. I'd suggest asking in the pocketbook forums, people are more likely to know there.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote