Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Cabell, James Branch: It Happened in Florida. V1.1, 01 December 2009

James Branch Cabell, (April 14, 1879 – May 5, 1958) was an American author of fantasy fiction and belles lettres.

It Happened in Florida:

A trilogy of works written about the Saint Augustine area by James Branch Cabell, consisting of:
  • The St. Johns, A Parade of Diversities (with A.J.Hanna), 1943. Nonfiction. (Omitted from this volume due to copyright considerations)
  • There Were Two Pirates, A Comedy of Division. 1946. Supernatural pirate fantasy.
  • The Devil's Own Dear Son, A Comedy of the Fatted Calf. 1949. Dream-land fantasy.
Compiled in one volume for the enjoyment of the reader

Excerpt from There Were Two Pirates:
"Being not unaware of that interest with which the run of humankind regard the doings of preeminent persons, I, Jose Gasparilla, record here that my first important achievement was performed at Montserrat, in the Spanish province of Barcelona, upon the feast day of the Holy Innocents, in the year of our Lord 1756; for there and then I was born."

Notes:
Due to copyright considerations I could not include the first book (non-fiction) in the trilogy, but it is not necessary to enjoy the other two.

*edit* 01 December 2009
This is a work in progress.
This is my first attempt at creating an ePub. There is no working TOC, just embedded hyperlinks which don't *yet* work in ADE and eBook Library.

V1.1 Added correct metadata

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-02-2009 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Added Metadata
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote