Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #16
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There are a lot of devices with eInk screens on the market. The only reason you perhaps think they're only used for readers is because readers are what interest you. There are eInk phones, watches, advertising displays, and all sorts of other things on the market.
I also read about some high heels shoes with e-ink and amazon snowball is a nice storage suitcase :-)
But i won't say that mass market saw much more than 6 inches ereader.
But when i will buy an advertising display i will seriously consider eink!
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote