Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-10-2016, 06:37 AM   #76
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Here are some additional library resources listed at BiblioTech: Bexar County Digital Library:
  • Biblioboard
  • ComicsPlus
  • Fold3 Genealogy (by Ancestry.com, delivered via ProQuest)
  • Lynda Training
  • Learning Express Library

Last edited by Froide; 11-15-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added bullets
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 08:51 AM   #77
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
With 3M Library system, is there a way to filter books to just English?I'm sick and tired of seeing all these foreign language eBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 10:41 PM   #78
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Zinio is the best thing since sliced bread (I have to come up with a new one; when I say this, my daughter looks at me like I am a dinasour). There are no waitlists for magazines, there are no limits on the number you can check out, there are back issues available (looks like for the past year) and once you check out a magazine, it never expires!
Off topic sorta... you need to take your daughter to a bakery where they sell unsliced loaves. I remember when our sliced bread came in waxed paper wrappers lol. That really got stale fast once opened!
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote