Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-17-2009, 03:07 AM   #16
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Thanks Fi,

Yes I had heard of the NanoWriMo challenge (been reading the post on here) - I don't feel confident enough to take up the challenge half-way through but it is something I'd like to do next year.

This forum has been incentive itself so far in inspiring me to start writing again I originally just came to mobileread to see reviews of ereaders but I got hooked!!!
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote