Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 06-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
The first hijacked thread
What?! We don't hijack no steeenking threads in this here town! Whodaya think we are, a bunch of undisciplined train-wreck-of-a-forum horse thieves? Okay, who's up for a game of pinochle?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:48 AM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
What?! We don't hijack no steeenking threads in this here town! Whodaya think we are, a bunch of undisciplined train-wreck-of-a-forum horse thieves? Okay, who's up for a game of pinochle?
vivaldi ftw !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #18
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ebook uploads to MobileRead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MRebookUploads.JPG
Views:	503
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	13930  
Old 06-29-2008, 12:01 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow. "impressive" is too weak a word.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #20
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

I can't help mentioning, again, that without the terrific help from Patricia, RWood, HarryT, Madam Broshkina, and Dr. Drib, there would be only 1339 books ebooks in the library today instead of the 5391 we currently have. And, of course, we really wouldn't have anywhere close to even that many since few of us would have the knowledge, tools, help, or motivation to make any at all without them and the others who have been so helpful.
Advert
Old 08-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #21
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

I see we've hit 5900 ebooks in our library today and have added over 500 in the last two months with a notable flurry in the past few days or so. We're likely to reach 6000 very soon. Some really interesting titles, too. Thank you MR Uploaders!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #22
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Hi Vivaldirules,

It's great you did this work, but I'm not on the list. Here's the link to the thread where I uploaded my novel a few weeks ago.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27191

Thanks.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #23
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falbe Publishing View Post
It's great you did this work, but I'm not on the list. Here's the link to the thread where I uploaded my novel a few weeks ago.
Thanks.
Your novel is on our list of uploaded books, Tracy. In both the LRF and mobi versions. We wouldn't want to miss it out, particularly when forum members have been saying how good it is.
Go to the the upload secion and do a search on your surname. Or go to F, then click on 'author' and it sorts into alphabetical order.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falbe Publishing View Post
Hi Vivaldirules,

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Your novel is on our list of uploaded books, Tracy. In both the LRF and mobi versions. We wouldn't want to miss it out, particularly when forum members have been saying how good it is.
Go to the the upload secion and do a search on your surname. Or go to F, then click on 'author' and it sorts into alphabetical order.
I think Tracy was trying to say that the .rar and .rtf files in the first posts in this thread are several months out of date and her name doesn't appear in them.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #25
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Ah, yes. My mistake. Sorry about that.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:11 AM   #26
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
It was the .rtf file I looked at the top of the thread and did not see my name. I thought that was the list being discussed, and I just did not want to be missed. I'm a squeaky wheel I know.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:56 AM   #27
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
All we have to do is to get VR to redo all of the work he did again. His list is a snapshot of the upload library as it was when he gathered his data and that was before the date of the post. Now if he has the time ....
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:35 AM   #28
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
All we have to do is to get VR to redo all of the work he did again. His list is a snapshot of the upload library as it was when he gathered his data and that was before the date of the post. Now if he has the time ....
"...all the work he did again." Right. A couple of hours. How many hours have you spent making ebook for us, Good Master RWood? Or should I say, how many hundreds of hours? Over a thousand, aren't you? You're a hard working dog and I appreciate that very much, sir.

Yes, I'll update the list again. But I'll wait until I have the time to blow (having blown a couple of hours yesterday on the Sony vs. Amazon comparison I posted). Failing that, someone else around here (some curious but very thoughtful lurker perhaps?) could just as easily download the list I created in June and update it by adding all the entries since then. But that's just a thought I had. Anyway.....
Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #29
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

As of today, there are over 6000 ebooks in our library! Thank you, MR uploaders! I appreciate everyone's persistent hard work. It's a great resource. I noted some particularly great titles have been added recently. Well, they're all great titles. Except for that one on cheese, of course. :winkies:
Old 09-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #30
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
How dare you insult "The Complete Book of Cheese" - it's a classic!

HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote