Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Nate, I'd love to have that. I'm a mapaholic.
me too. maybe we could start a new thread just for pictures of maps.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #62
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Actually this is not exactly correct. The story/movie, entitled "The Song of the South" which includes the person of Uncle Remus, does fit that description. However "The Complete Works of Uncle Remus" only contains stories about "critters" (or animals to non-Southerners).
Ah, I was assuming (bad move, I know) based on the movie -- thanks for educatin' me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #63
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Everyone has a laughing place,
a laughing place,
to go ho-ho!
Everyone has a laughing place,
and you'll find yours
I know ho-ho!
Ha-ha-ha, he-he-he,
Boy am I in luck!
I think about my laughing place
yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk!

That little jingle, sung in my basso profundo, has propelled bored and/or grouchy children out of the house more times than I can possibly recall.

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 05-02-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #64
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I just realized that i have something that is at the very least uncommon, if not obscure.

I have a first edition World Map Book. it was published in 1981 by the Defense Mapping Agency for NASA, to be used by the space Shuttle crew. My grandfather worked at the DMA, and this was one of his last projects before he retired.

It only has 45 pages, and it only shows airstrips (besides political and geographic features). I believe it was intended to show the orientation and location of places where the shuttle might land in an emergency.
What does it say about Area 51 and Roswell, Nate?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #65
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
What does it say about Area 51 and Roswell, Nate?
I think it has a picture of a weather balloon.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2008, 02:51 AM   #66
awi
Enthusiast
awi has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: 2x Irex Iliad V2, DR1000s & DR800sg
I have volume 1-5 of DH Wilson's "THe Great war" 1914-1916
awi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #67
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
mjh-dig away,please .
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote