Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
aessedai44
aessedai44 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Recipe Problem

Hi

I'm having problems with a recipe, I keep getting the following error

lxml.etree.XMLSyntaxError: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document, line 31, column 349

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Would someone be able to help please.

Thanks

Paul
aessedai44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aessedai44 View Post
I'm having problems with a recipe
I can't help with the main question but I can point you to the Calibre Recipes sub-forum where questions of this sort are answered.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I can point you to the Calibre Recipes sub-forum where questions of this sort are answered.
And tell them what recipe is causing the problem.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote