Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
JoAnn123
JoAnn123 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
a question about emailing from Calibre

I am trying to email books from calibre to my phone. The input is MOBI and I changed the output to PDF in the conversion step. It tells me that the email was sent to my gmail address but it doesn't arrive. Any suggestions? Thanks
JoAnn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Not sure, but have you added your email address to your preferred email list on Amazon under "Manage Your Kindle"? You also need to make sure you've set PDF as one of the formats to email in Calibre preferences.

More great info on configuring Calibre for email here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ails-using-app
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert