Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
enarchay
Zealot
enarchay began at the beginning.

Device: none
Some PDFs display poorly?

Some PDFs display great on the Sony 505, but some others - when you enlarge them to M or L - don't look so good: words split up and go on separate lines and things like that. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

I tried converting PDFs like this to EPUB or LRF format in Calibre, but then they would not play on the ereader at all.
enarchay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
I have not had much success reformatting PDF's to look better. Unfortunately it seems to take a lot of effort to manipulate the text. I have even tried using the Adobe Acrobat full product to export HTML and or RTF and then worked the document in Word but somehow something is always lacking. A lot of effort for not a very good payoff. If you find a good way please do share it.
RA
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert