Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
hurricane reading

There is one good thing about a big storm, it gives us plenty of time to read. So, what is on your hurricane reading list?

I am reading The Perfect Storm.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
MrsAmandaK
Nerdy and I know it ;)
MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Better question is what DOESN'T this family have?! Current: Kindle PW
LOL I would think if I lived further in on the East Coast I would run far away from The Perfect Storm hahaha

I live in KY though so pretty safe Looking at some heavy winds right now and I expect bad rain but we should be good.

I am reading The Casual Vacancy currently.
MrsAmandaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrucci View Post
There is one good thing about a big storm, it gives us plenty of time to read. So, what is on your hurricane reading list?

I am reading The Perfect Storm.
Eyewall, that's a page turner.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
77 Days in September by Ray Gorham. It's about an EMP blast in the atmosphere which knocks out the power grid nationwide and a plane crash survivors trek to get back home to his family.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I'm reading A Monster Calls which is somewhat appropriate with all the trees in my yard coming to life.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Gone with the Wind
Jozawun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
miguel1626
Great Old One
miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miguel1626 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro, iPhone 8 Plus
John Barnes's Mother of Storms
miguel1626 is offline   Reply With Quote