Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
disable ipad driver?

is there a way to disable the ipad driver on a mac? i want to use calibre to manage my library's organization, but i prefer my own methods to copy over select books into itunes. i don't like that calibre locks up and scans my ipad every time i hook it up. i guess the same would go for windows as well.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Go to Preferences|Plugins|Device Interface plugins.

Select the Apple device interface, then click Enable/Disable plugin so that the plugin is greyed out.

Exit calibre, restart.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert