Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
Obliv
Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Obliv solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook Color
Audible Win-Win Sale

Audible is going crazy with sales in the past weeks!

200+ Books for $4.95 each
http://www.audible.com/mt/WinWinSale_Sept12

A few gems in there, so check it out, if audible hasn't already bankrupted you with all these sales

Ends Sept 18

Last edited by Obliv; 09-05-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Obliv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Oooooh great price. *goes shopping*
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Thank you for the notice!

Edit: Not for europeans again it seems.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post

But available to Canadians.... Sorry, David

Any book-sale title recommendations?

Picked up "Broken" by Karin Slaughter.
To follow up the title I got on secret sale- "Fallen".

It even flagged the title in my e-mail, notifying me this title on my wishlist was in the sale. Cool.

Also scored Stephen King's "It" weighing in @ over 44 hours!!!

And some others.... Like Synamon, I went shopping!
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:33 AM   #5
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
But available to Canadians.... Sorry, David

Picked up "Broken" by Karin Slaughter.
To follow up the title I got on secret sale- "Fallen".
Also scored Stephen King's "It" weighing in @ over 44 hours!!!

And some others.... Like Synamon, I went shopping!
Now that you've bought Broken and It, will your next purchase be They've?
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #6
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Now that you've bought Broken and It, will your next purchase be They've?
You must also have children...

How about "Fallen and Broken It"?
Old 09-06-2012, 03:07 AM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliv View Post
Audible is going crazy with sales in the past weeks!
I agree, and I'm beginning to wonder what's going on.

The last time I saw this many sales, it was right before B&N bought Fictionwise (and I always figured all the sales were to drive traffic to prove the sale was worth it).

Only thing is, Amazon owns Audible...I can't think they'd actually want to sell them!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:13 AM   #8
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I have 11 that I want and are trying to justify going ahead and purchasing them. Anyone want the dreasden books there are several on sale.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #9
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post

I bought three books, so it probably has to do with you not having paid membership. The offer is available to Europeans, though the number of available titles is smaller than for Americans, from what I see here on the forums (e.g. no Stephen King). But still, there are more than 100 titles. Probably the best sale from them this year in both selection and price. By the way, the price for me is $5,69 per title.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #10
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
some good stuff there - thanks for the heads-up, Obliv!

darn it, i already paid for all the dresden files and a couple more there, but found several that were in my wish list
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
This is why I love my Audible membership!

Quote:
As a thank you, please enjoy a $10 content coupon. The coupon is good for almost anything* in our store and has already been applied to your account. Happy Listening.
$10 dollar credit for FREE! Are you kidding me!!!

Perfect timing for this sale!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is why I love my Audible membership!

$10 dollar credit for FREE! Are you kidding me!!!

Perfect timing for this sale!
Wow, they missed my email with that note LOL
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I can get two audible books for that price from this sale.
Now if I only I can narrow down the choices.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
You have to be a subscriber. Each subscriber gets the anniversary discount on their own anniversary date. I got mine earlier this year (used it for two books that got me another $10 credit the next month, then used that for 1/3 the payment on discounted credits and used those credits on a 2-for-1 sale...)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #15
Wald07
Audiophile

Brilliant!