Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
PopMorrell
PopMorrell began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Playbook
Purchasing issues.

After purchasing my playbook a few weeks ago I have decided to purchase a few books from kobo books app on the playbook. However when you are asked for your details after entering every little detail correctly it states at the top of the page "something is not quite right with your information. Please double check your details below" with "Country is required" below. The country is correctly set to U.S.A but what ever I do it will not allow me to purchase a book. Can anyone help me out?
PopMorrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hi PopMorrell. There is a thread in Alternate Devises - Playbook as a e-reader? which might be of some help. I would supply a link to the thread but I am still pretty new to MR and do not know how to do it.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert