Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Having problems with Kindle Device Interface/Page # Plugin

I'm having trouble with the new (at least I think it's newer) Page Number option of the Kindle 2/3 Device Interface Plugin by John Schember. Yesterday I transferred five books to my Kindle 3. I have the "Send page number info" box checked as well as the "Use slower but more accurate" option. One of the books transferred and has page numbers showing but none of the other four do. I selected them all and batch transferred them rather than sending them individually. I'm not sure why that would make a difference but I thought I'd mention it. Also, I don't know why it would make any difference but I thought I'd mention that the one book that is displaying page numbers correctly was the last of the five to be transferred.

When I get in from work this evening I'll delete the books and try to transfer them again, individually this time, and see if that makes any difference.

Has anyone else ever noticed a problem like this when transferring multiple books or is anyone aware of something else that may cause this?

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I think it was operator error.

I believe I have it figured out now.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert