Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #16
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cearbhallain View Post
I really want to read this but I can only find it at Amazon. If I buy it there, will I be able to convert it so that I can read it on my Nook? Is it DRM free?
I bought my copy from Kobo, which is ePub, obviously. Wasn't available from Amazon when I bought it, so I just converted it to my kindle - definitely no DRM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I bought my copy from Kobo, which is ePub, obviously. Wasn't available from Amazon when I bought it, so I just converted it to my kindle - definitely no DRM.
Down with DRM!

Hell, you all wouldn't believe how excited I am to have readers. Even the ones with eye patches and wooden legs! Do you know how freakin' cool it is to have people searching for your works? It's pretty cool.
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #18
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
Down with DRM!

Hell, you all wouldn't believe how excited I am to have readers. Even the ones with eye patches and wooden legs! Do you know how freakin' cool it is to have people searching for your works? It's pretty cool.
Actually I have a hunchback and club foot. Do I still count?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #19
camtosh
Enthusiast
camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.camtosh writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo touch
Just found this in today's news: http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...ooks_using_DNA

And it made me wonder what mr. howey will make of that...

Loved Wool 1-5, and am now 35% through First Shift - Legacy. Have not read the spoilers!
Cheryl
camtosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #20
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Picked up First Shift just now and looking forward to getting stuck in in a couple of days.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert