Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #1
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Connect Store Customer Service

Is anyone else having major troubles getting anything resembling service from the Connect store? All I'm getting are canned replys - I'm beginning to doubt there is a human being involved at all, especially when they think my complaint is a compliment.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #2
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
They are human, they just don't speak english.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2006, 11:56 PM   #3
alexjlee
alexjlee began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
my account is downloading different books than i order, and i received multiple
replies from support that just amount to an account statement. Useless.

I intend to make a point of this in my reviews.

a.
alexjlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 05:56 PM   #4
Gantrioch
Gantrioch began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Portable Reader System, 27 October 2006.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaping Gnome
They are human, they just don't speak english.

I had no clue that Sony Electronics, San Diego (where USA customer service is located) employees don't speak English. /sarcasm I just called them today for some related help.

BuddyBoy, if you can call the above number without it costing you anything (you're in Canada, right?), then you should get much better answers/help.

They always give preformatted e-mail replies, whether you're e-mailing about CONNECT music or CONNECT books. I always put the following line in an e-mail to them: "Please do not give me a preformatted response." It usually works. One time, Sony did send me a preformatted reply and I replied with something like "You did not answer my question." The person who sent the first e-mail sent me another one where he apologized and answered my question in much detail, haha :-).
Gantrioch is offline   Reply With Quote