Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 04:51 AM   #1
mst
Connoisseur
mst began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Display most recently read books

How can I display the books that I most recently opened? I now work around this with a priority tag (1 = most recently read), but there may be an automatic solution as well.
mst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:24 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mst View Post
How can I display the books that I most recently opened? I now work around this with a priority tag (1 = most recently read), but there may be an automatic solution as well.
I don't believe there is an automatic way to display these. Your solution seems reasonable.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert